Spell It Out - Art East Quilting Co
- Instructions for making 6” x 6” blocks of the entire uppercase alphabet.
- This pattern also includes instructions for creating nine special characters including: a period, a comma, an apostrophe, a dash, an exclamation mark, a question mark, a plus sign, a heart and a hashtag (sizes vary).
- This project is designed using conventional piecing techniques (no paper-piecing).
- This pattern is great for learning to read traditional quilt pattern diagrams and how to interpret them.
- The pattern is 12 pages, printed in full-colour and saddle stitched with a rigid gloss cover.